Friday 17 May 2013

That Beeb interview with Farage

I have no love for UKIP leader Nigel Farage.  In fact I find him an utterly horrible man.  Nevertheless I utterly condemn the way in which fifty or so evil lefty trouble-makers laid into him in the Royal Mile the other day.

The newspapers today are reporting on a telephone interview conducted with Farage by the BBC in Scotland which concluded with him hanging up.  I have listened to this interview in full, and I have to say that while the interviewer covers relevant topics, he is nonetheless pretty rude.

While there is clearly a lot of public support for Farage, I am not sure it was a good idea to describe the scum from the Royal Mile as fascists and racists.  Maybe communists would have been a more suitable word.

Anyway, Farage did not speak out in 2009 when Nick Griffin and Andrew Brons were attacked by a communist hate mob on College Green.  Farage is as evil as the Royal Mile fifty, and I would never vote for him or for his hamster of a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment