Thursday 27 March 2014

Police failure on domestic violence

It is reported that thousands of people are in danger of assault or even murder because many police forces in the United Kingdom are not doing enough to deal with domestic abuse.

I will say nothing of the specific allegations, but I do have some points to make about domestic abuse.

First, I would be interested to know how many incidents of domestic violence are committed by immigrants.  What I know for certain is that I can remember a time when I had never heard the term honour killing.  I am not exactly sure what an honour killing actually is, although it does tend to be the murder of an immigrant by another immigrant.  In fact I'm not sure it is ever anything else.

Second, there has to be a link to the activities of evil communists.  (Is there such a thing as a non-evil communist?)  I have known of cases of British National Party members being attacked by communists in public, and in some cases while police officers stood by and do nothing.  I have also known of many cases where English Defence League marches or static demonstrations have been disrupted by violent communists.  In one case I can think of, the cost of policing the march was £800,000.  If communist thugs stayed away from EDL events, then the cost of policing them would presumably be much lower.

Police officers deployed to keep communists away from the EDL are police officers who cannot investigate domestic violence at the same time.  Communist thugs are the wife-beaters' best friends.

One thing that does stand out from the above link is that it quotes police chiefs as saying that domestic violence is a priority.  What exactly is a priority?  Surely the only way one thing can be a priority is if something else is not a priority.  My priorities do not include fat cat salaries for any police officers, not even the chief constables.

No comments:

Post a Comment