Sunday 11 August 2013

Dentist commits suicide

Dr Anand Kamath, an immigrant who worked as a dentist in Yorkshire, killed himself after allegedly being pursued by the NHS over some errors of record-keeping.

I cannot comment on all the issues here, as I do not know all of the circumstances, but I am curious about one or two things.

At the last general election, did Dr Kamath vote for a political party which supported running the NHS in the most efficient way possible?  I do not know for certain that he could vote, but I expect so.

Also, when he faced problems with his dental career, why did he not simply quit his practice and look for a job stacking shelves in Tesco?  Of course doing so would have left the community with one less dentist, but so did his suicide.

As it is, his widow has no husband and her children have no father.  The family has also lost an income.  If he were still alive and stacking shelves, then his family would be so much better off.

Some people ... I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment