Saturday 27 April 2013

The ongoing slide into communism

There are a few things in today's newspapers which I could reasonably comment on, but first let me beg you to read this enlightening essay by Robin Page in which he argues that local councils now serve the government first, and their communities second - if at all.  Do you have local elections on Thursday?  I do, but I will not be voting for candidates from the three main parties, and I am not yet aware of any independent candidates.

Another fascinating news item is that apparently there has been a survey in Nijmegen in Holland which has found that school pupils are less likely to be tolerant of other races and cultures if they have been taught to be tolerant.  This does not surprise me in the slightest.  Tolerance lessons are basically a form of communist indoctrination, and some people do actually resent having communism rammed down their throats.


Although Education Secretary Michael Gove is intent on removing at least some of this indoctrination from our classrooms, I nevertheless still regard him as a communist.  Some of you may think I am being unfair, or even fantastical, but no - the three main political parties in this country are all communist parties.


Under every Prime Minister in my lifetime there has been an increase in the scope of the state in this country - more spending, more regulation, higher taxes.  There has also been an increase in state interference in the way we think, as witnessed by Robin Page in the essay I link to above.  Make no mistake - Britain is a communist state in the making.  Occasionally a government minister will argue for some small concession, but this is merely a ploy to confuse the general public.  Gove is as much a communist as Ed Miliband.

No comments:

Post a Comment